Monday, May 24, 2010

Minnesota Temporary Permit

How to Obtain a Minnesota 31-day Temporary Permit

If you purchase a vehicle in Minnesota you will need a temporary permit to drive it back to Canada. Minnesota has a variety of trip permits, but the one best suited to Canadian vehicle importers is the 31-Day Temporary, Non-resident

For more information visit Driver and Vehicle Services and click on Vehicle Services

Then click on Permits for details on the various types available.

Office locations can be found by choosing from the drop down list on this page Search for "Vehicles: Including Titles and Renewals" to find an office that will issue a trip permit.

For more information on how to complete a vehicle export from the United States, consult

No comments: