Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ontario Trip Permits

How to apply for an Ontario Trip Permit

If you are importing a vehicle from the United States into Ontario, you will require an Ontario Trip Permit once you are back in Canada and ready to operate your vehicle to complete Federal and Provincial Inspections.

Use this link$File/SR-LV-54.pdf to access the application form for a 10-day trip permit.

The US trip permit is only valid until you are back at home and parked in your driveway.

For more information on how to successfully import a vehicle from the US into Canada visit UCanImport.

No comments: